Creating unforgettable memories
HOW WE WORK
- You will be offered a free, no obligation styling consultation either on the phone or face-to-face at your convenience.
- Before our meeting, please feel free to send us some photos / link to your Pinterest page to give us an idea of your vision for your wedding or event.
- At the styling consultation, we will work through your ideas and offer you bespoke advice based on your vision. If you’ve sent us any photos before our meeting, we will work through these with you and show you examples of our work in the style that you’re interested in. This is your opportunity to let us know exactly what you want so don’t be shy! If we don’t have what you’re looking for, we’ll try our best to source it for you. If you don’t know what you want or you aren’t sure of what will suit your venue, we can help! We can give you some ideas on the latest trends and inspire you with examples of our previous projects.
- After the consultation, we will be in touch to confirm the arrangements. We can create a mood board for you picking up on the ideas discussed at the meeting and some other ideas that you may not have considered.
- Once we have agreed on your design package, we will provide you with a quotation and we ask for a £150 deposit to allow us to book out the date in our diary.
- You can get on with planning your big day safe in the knowledge that your venue styling is in hand.
- We will keep in regular contact with you and we will be in touch 8 weeks before your wedding to finalise all arrangements. We will also contact your venue regarding access and delivery / collection times etc.
- The final balance will be due 1 month before your wedding.
- We will stay in touch with you and be on hand to deal with any last minute queries that you may have.
Having come from a corporate background, we understand the importance of making sure that your conference, charity auction, awards ceremony or launch party is styled perfectly to represent your company’s values.
Our professional and experienced stylists offer cutting edge and sophisticated design to reflect your company’s image. For instance, we offer framed table plans, personalised welcome signs and centrepieces.
Our 4 foot topiary boxwood letters look fantastic on a lawn, balcony or terrace or at the entrance to a venue and can be custom made in your company name. We have received an incredible amount of interest in these letters since we opened for business as they really are unique with very few companies offering these for hire in the UK. We can also add artificial or real flowers or lights to these letters for added effect.
We also provide custom made light up letters in company names.